Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AMAZING BETSEY JOHNSON HEALS!


I hope everyone had an amazing Halloween and October!

Now I feel like its time for the air to get crisp and the winter holidays to be here!

For us who live in Arizona it might still be awhile before we get the crisp air but that doesn’t mean we can’t get ready for the Holidays!

While shopping the other day I found the perfect shoes for a Christmas party or Holiday party!

Betsey Johnson always has cut stuff be these shoes are not just cute; they are easy to walk in!

YES THEY ARE EASY TO WALK IN!


I never thought I would be able to say that! HA but they are!

They are black sparkly and would work with any cute dress! They would also spice up any night out!

BUY THESE SHOES HERE!

With the coming months I hope to bring you all some amazing holiday tips!

Love,
Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment