Thursday, November 3, 2011

CupCakes!


OH MY GOD!!

That all I could say as I was eating my first Sprinkles cupcake tonight!
Strawberry! 

I got a strawberry one and it was amazing and delicious!

The frosting was not overly sweet and not too heavy!

It had the right amount of sweet, cream, and strawberry flavor!

The cake part of it was moist and light; it also had the perfect amount of flavor!

For my first cupcake it was worth the #3.50, it’s not something I would get everyday!

It is an amazing treat, if you have never had one, find a location by you and go get one!!

Online they have a list of flavors and what day they have those flavors!

Sprinkles also dose something for each month! In October they donated money based off of how many cupcakes they sold that month!

Tell me what you favorite flavor is, I will blog more on these cupcakes win I try other flavors!


My roommate got carrot (left). I got strawberry (right).
-Kelsie, first time Sprinkle cupcake eater and lover-

No comments:

Post a Comment