Sunday, November 27, 2011

WINNER OF THE BOOK "START SOMETHING THAT MATTERS"

WELL I HAVE BEEN READING THE AMAZING BOOK BY BLAKE THE CHIEF SHOE GIVER AT TOMS AND I CANT PUT IT DOWN!

IF YOU DID NOT WIN OR FORGOT TO SEND IN YOUR STORIES YOU SHOULD STILL PICK IT UP!

HERE IS THE WINNERS STORY:



My TOMS have been to Kenya, Africa 4 times.....so far. ;-) I have walked in my TOMS through the worst slums in Kenya, such as Mathare Valley. They also went to a Maasai Warrior Tribe, and a Samburu Tribe in Kenya as well. While I was walking in my TOMS in Kenya, half if not all the people I came in contact with had NOTHING on their feet. As I wore my TOMS in so much poverty in this 3rd World Country, it just shows how THANKFUL and BLESSED we should ALL be to wear shoes on our feet EVERYDAY! <3

YOU CAN CHECK OUT HER BLOG AND READ ALL ABOUT HER TRIPS!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!

KELSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment