Saturday, October 15, 2011

BYE BYE FRIZZ...HELLO REDKEN!!!


Last time I got my hair done I told my hair lady that my hair was supper frizzy and nothing I did was fixing it.

I told her I planed on changing shampoo to see if that would help…She asked me what I was using

At the time I was using herbal essences (her eyes got supper big) I laughed.

I was only using it because it was what my dad had picked out when we were moving me into my new place.

I told her I normally use Pantene (her eyes got even bigger) I told her it smells good and it makes my hair supper soft.


She told me it’s from all the wax that’s in it. She told me to try Redken.

Redken is a little pricier then the other two, but if you’re like me you don’t go through it that fast.

I went on the Redken website to see what kinds they had and what would be best for my hair.

I picked the one for curly hair; my hair is short and I normally curl it.

Let me tell you!!!! Even when I let my hair air dry its not frizzy and its light enough that my hair will still curl! Not only that but its kept my color fresh!

If you’re looking to change shampoos, I would switch to redkin!
This is the one i use! Smells amazing!!!

Don’t like the regular price tag? Get it on eBay for way cheaper, that’s what I did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment