Monday, October 3, 2011

CLOROX TOILET BOWL CLEANER & OTHER USES

Here's for my first BLOG!! WOO HOO

So the other day I got out of the shower and noticed that it was a little dirty in one corner!

The only cleaning product I had upstairs was Clorox Toilet cleaner with bleach!

So I poured a little in that spot just to see if it would clean that area.

I finished getting ready for my shopping trip at Last Chance (the place I buy stuff for eBay) and forgot about the cleaner!

When I came back to shower the next morning it was still there, I cleaned it off and the spot was supper WHITE & CLEAN!!

I then used it on my whole shower! Looks better then new!!

So I now know that I no longer need shower cleaner!

This is what I used!! I buy the 2 Pack!
If you take the cost of the Clorox toilet bowl cleaner, I buy a two pack about $5 and you dont buy shower cleaner you are saving a good chunk on change!

The Bottle should last you a month or longer if you use it for both!

You will be saving enough to have extra money for a starbucks fund or something you like to get as a treat!

*Hope you enjoy! More to come! Let me know if it works for you!!**

1 comment: