Thursday, October 6, 2011

HALLOWEEN PEDI SAVINGS THANKS TO OPI

Its that time of year when I go out and get a Pedi to match the theme of the month!

This month I think ill be skipping that trip for a few reasons!


1. I want to keep my money in my pocket
PROS & BRONZE
2.  I found a cheep way to have a great themed nail for Halloween!!!


OPI has two amazing colors that you can use for that perfect look!

There is even a big savings in all of this!!!

If you go get a Pedi they can be any where from $20-$60, I normally end up spending $45 for the Pedi $3 for a design and tip $5 so I am now spending $53 bucks to make my nails look cute for the month.

Here is my Trick to getting almost all that for only $10

I bought OPI’s PROS & BRONZE & OPI’s BLACK SHATTER

PROS & BRONZE is a great over all fall color!

Black shatter gives you that creepy fun Halloween design and you don’t even have to get all-fancy with the tools.
BLACK SHATTER

Take your first layer of Pros and Bronze and let it dry then top it with black shatter. It gives it just enough orange and black for the season!!

Now I bought each color off of eBay to save me some money and only spent $13!

My savings for this is $40!

Now you can cash this $40 and buy some new shoes like I did and still have money left over or you can keep that $40 for next month and treat your self to the Pedi!!

Hope you enjoy!!


~LEAVE A COMMENT AND BECOME A MEMBER~

No comments:

Post a Comment