Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday TV Show!!!


Happy Sunday all!!!

If you don’t know this about me, I have always been a Law and Order fan and then I was a huge Criminal Minds fan and now I am a fan of another show!

I have been catching up on all the episodes for the past few weeks.

I would have to say this is my new favorite show and it is DEXTER!!!



I know I’m a little behind but the show didn’t sound like my cup of tea and I don’t get Showtime!

But I kept hearing about how great it is and now I am hooked!

If you are already a fan, then we can both agree that it’s amazing!

If you have not seen it yet and it doesn’t seam like you will like it, let me just tell you….you will be hooked after the first episode.

It’s not as gory as it sounds, it’s got some great humor, it has some scary parts (not to scary) and I even found my self-getting teary eyed in some episodes!

This show has almost a love hate relationship, you love Dexter for the person he is and you kind of love him for getting rid of only the “bad” people and then there are times where your like what’s wrong with him and you want him handcuffed and thrown in jail!

Its kind of like a TV version of Law Abiding Citizen, but not at the same time!


I don’t want to give to much away for all of you who may not have watched it, but find a play to catch your self up online and start watching! You wont be disappointed!!

The new episode is on tonight and I cant wait to watch it!!

Let me know what are some of your favorite parts!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment