Friday, October 14, 2011

Steve Madden Women's Brennaa Dress Sandal


These are them!!

Can I just start by saying these are my new favorite shoes!

You normally only find me in TOMS and RAINBOWS (flip flops) but I’m on my second pair of these!

I got them for only $18, makes them that much cuter I know! Hehe

I had pink ones but when I went to visit my mom she stole them from me, yes I repeat STOLE them!

So when I saw these again there was no hesitation that I had to buy them!

You can wear them with just about anything! Dresses, jeans, shorts, etc!

Not only are they supper cute they are comfortable!

Now you cant find these in stores or online any more…..bummer! 

But there is anyways eBay! 



Or you can beg me for mine haha or steal them like my mom did!

The ones my mom stole!
Any way! Let me know what your new favorite shoes are! Happy day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment