Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GOING GREEN WITH WATER BOBBLE & MORE!!


LETS GO GREEN!

So many people these days are going green!

Some times it feels harder then it truly is.

Start with something small and work your way up.

The first thing I did when trying to go green was, stop using plastic water bottles.
The pink one i have!

I used a filtered pitcher (it took up a lot of room it my collage fridge) but it was worth it.

I saved so much money on not buying water bottles and was saving the world one glass of water at a time. 

Then I was introduced to the Water Bobble, best little thing around!

The one Sophia Bush created!
It’s a water bottle that filters as you drink, and in Arizona it’s a lifesaver.

You can fill it up anywhere because it filters the water for you!

I have two of them, a pink one and one that Sophia Bush (from One Tree Hill) created!

Now Bobble has come out with something new, I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

It’s the Bobble Jug it comes in so many colors! Its slim so it dose not take up as much room! (I would get rid of my other one just for that reason alone)



It also has a faster filter another amazing reason to get it!

You can also use it as a serving jug and it fits into the doors of your fridge!

I’m getting my Jug and selling my other huge water filter the garage sale I’m having this weekend!

You can buy these products at target and Here.

The new Jug!

They also sell other products that are amazing, the Bobble (in many sizes & colors), The Jug, filters for Bobble and Jug, Hard and soft lunch bags (come with a Bobble), Bobble brush (to clean Bobble), Packs of the Bobbles (great for gifts), and last but not least the Limited Edition Bobble By Sophia Bush!

You will love Bobble so go get one today!!!

GO GREEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment