Thursday, October 20, 2011

HAIR SPRAY LOVIN' ~BUMBLE & BUMBLE~



This is the one I use!


If there is one thing I will pay full price for its…Bumble and Bumble hair spray!

Well really anything Bumble and Bumble!

I have been using their hair spray for some time now and not only is it the best out there it also smells the best!

I have used all of their hairsprays and I used the purple one every day!

My hair last all daylong and then some when I use it.

Some hair sprays are heavy and weigh your hair down.

This one is light but dose the job!

One bottle last me about 4 months some times longer!!!

It’s a must try, you wont go back to anything else!

The next thing I want to try from B&B is the texture cream!!
What do you think??

Let me know if you have tried it and like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment